This is a list of members of the Middlesex County Council from 1949-52.
The number of single-councillor electoral divisions was increased from 80 to 90. These boundaries were only used once, with the number of councillors reduced to 87 in 1952.
There were 30 aldermen with 17 vacancies to fill. The total size of the council was therefore 120.
- 1 Aldermen
- 2 Acton (3 seats)
- 3 Ealing (Increased from 5 to 8 seats)
- 4 Edmonton (4 seats)
Elected at council meeting 21 April 1949:
- Lt. Col A H Farley (previously a councillor for Friern Barnet)
- W J Grimshaw (previously a councillor for Hornsey)
- J P Bennetts (previously a councillor for Harrow)
- Archer Hoare (previously a councillor for Harrow)
- Kathleen Mary St Patrick Crump (previously a councillor for Hornsey)
All aldermen elected were Conservatives. The Labour Party neither nominated nor voted. They retained 13 aldermen who served until 1952.
Acton (3 seats)
The representation of the Municipal Borough of Acton remained at three seats. The North-West and South divisions were abolished. Two new divisions called Acton South-East and West were formed. The existing North-East division had its boundaries revised.
Acton North-East Division
Acton South-East Division
- Wilfred Perry Forbes (Conservative)
Acton West Division
- Peter Blair Black (Conservative)
Ealing (Increased from 5 to 8 seats)
The Municipal Borough of Ealing was represented by seven councillors. The existing South-West division was abolished, four new divisions called North, Northolt, South-East and West were created and the boundaries of the East, North-West and South divisions were altered.
Ealing Central Division
Ealing East Division
Ealing North Division
Greenford North and Perivale wards
- Oliver John Galley - Conservative Party. Defeated Joseph Hunter Murray, outgoing Labour Party councillor for Ealing North West.
Ealing Northolt Division
Ealing North-West Division
Ealing South Division
Manor, Lammas and Grosvenor wards
- Margaret Louisa White (Mrs Rex White) - Conservative Party. Outgoing councillor for abolished Ealing South-West division.
Ealing South-East Division
Ealing West Division
Edmonton (4 seats)
The Municipal Borough of Edmonton's four electoral divisions were unchanged.
Edmonton North-East Division
Edmonton North-West Division
*Thomas George Lynes AMIBE - Conservative Party